Dedicated Alexandria Criminal Defense Lawyer Fights to Protect Your Rights and Freedom
Determined legal advocate also represents accident victims throughout Virginia and D.C.
At my firm, Dale Edwin Sanders, Esq. in Alexandria, Virginia, I am primarily committed to helping my clients who have been accused of a crime with navigating the judicial system, all while protecting their rights. For those who have been injured in an accident caused by another party’s negligence, I also help them pursue compensation. I will passionately represent your rights – in and out of court.
Responsive lawyer aggressively defends clients
My firm is focused exclusively on criminal defense and personal injury law. I routinely assist clients with cases involving:
- DUI/DWI — If you were arrested for DUI/DWI, I will investigate the evidence against you in order to find mitigating factors, such as the law enforcement officer not conducting the field sobriety test correctly or the breathing machine not being properly calibrated. I can also assist you with other related traffic violations.
- Violent crimes — When you are facing charges for crimes such as homicide or assault and battery, I will challenge the prosecution’s evidence and build a strong defense in order to get a dismissal, reduction of charges or favorable plea deal.
- Drug crimes — I defend clients against a wide range of drug crimes charges, such as possession, distribution and manufacturing. When necessary, I advocate for rehabilitation options in lieu of prison.
- Sex crimes — Even an accusation of committing a sex crime could seriously damage your reputation and future prospects. I know what is at stake when allegations of this nature arise, so you can be confident that I will use every defense at my disposal to fight these charges.
- Theft crimes — I represent clients who have been charged with theft and can explore options for a favorable outcome that minimizes the impact of your involvement with the judicial system.
- Auto accidents — If you were injured in an auto accident or trucking accident, I will fight for the compensation to which you are entitled after being injured. If you have lost a loved one due to someone else’s intentional or negligent actions, I can help you pursue a wrongful death claim and seek damages for your loss.
Contact me for a free consultation
At Dale Edwin Sanders, Esq. in Alexandria, Virginia, I am dedicated to assisting clients in cases involving personal injury claims or criminal charges. Contact me online for a free consultation or by calling 703-837-1650.